[amibroker] Re: HeadsUp backtest against Mutual Funds

Lionel,

In the AA window, use the 'Apply To' combo box in the upper right hand
corner of the window. With 'use filter' checked, you can then click on
'Define' and specify what set or subset of equities or funds you wish
to test against. The AFL engine will then expose only that group of
issues to your script.

Of course if you want Mutual Funds, then they must be present in your
AB database.

Phsst