[amibroker] Re: HeadsUp backtest against Mutual Funds

> I wasn't asking for a hint ... I was trying to give you one ...<

I know what you were doing. And I notice that you ignored my
suggestion to think hard about it.

FWIW... I don't deal very well with people who prefer to dictate
rather than collaborate. If you doubt that I can calculate portfolio
results without your tool then you need to ignore my posts. I've
shared my method with three of the sharpest people on this forum, and
after discussion, there have been no disagreements with my method.

That doesn't mean that I think your approach is wrong. Tomasz quoted a
passage recently to the effect that there is more than one road to
Rome. I'll give you the respect you deserve for your effort. Just
don't get in my face when you don't understand how I approach a problem.

Phsst