[amibroker] Re: i need to orgasm badly

You meet your mother-in-law to be for the first time and create a
noticeable stain in your trousers.  At a board meeting you reply to
your fellow board members idea with, "yes, I really liiiiiike...that
idea."  The waitress brings you a tuna fish on rye, you stand up and
scream as you smear tuna into your groin, "YOU FORGOT THE FUCKIN'
MAYO!"  And, my personal favorite, while undergoing surgery to remove
a large wart from Jon-boy, the anesthesia wears off prompting a hard-
on, an orgasm, and a dismemberment.