[amibroker] Re: Fasttrack /TradeCode - HeadsUp

I haven't counted lately but the QP2 database is roughly 8500 stocks.

And yes... mkt exposure of $23 million on a $500K account isn't good.

Phsst
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> I assume that the system you tested generated more buy signals than the
> average person could trade.   If that's the case, it is possible
that Fred's
> ranking tools could reduce the number of signals and improve the
> performance.    Of course, the performance is already pretty impressive.
>
> Excuse my ignorance, but what is the "entire QP2 stock database"?
 Is that
> basically all currently active stocks?   Approximately 7,000 to 8,000?
>
> Cheers

is a
>   > comprehensive system that looks at and reports many statistics
on funds
>   > (or stocks) to buy based on Rel Strength and a number of other
factors,
>   > including "Turtle" signals for buying, selling, and holding.
Additional
>   > market statistics are also reported.  Many people follow this
system and
>   > do quite well.
>   >
>   > The "Score" code which I am attempting to upload is just one
part of the
>   > system and the common usage is to buy stocks or funds when their
>   > "Score", as reported by this code, is at "6" (1 to 6 scale).  I
did some
>   > backtesting using the score as an oscillator and found it produced
>   > profitable results when buys were issued at low score values and
sell
>   > signals issued at high score values, the opposite way the tool
is used
>   > within the common "Headsup" system.
>   >
>   > Not selling this and I doubt almost any of you will look at it,
but for
>   > the few who do, the above is simply some background in order to
give you
>   > some context of where the code came from.
>   >
>   > Ken
>   >
>   > PS: It looks like the AFL file was indeed uploaded and is listed
under
>   > "Headsup Score".
>   >
makes
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
632198:HM/A=1482387/R=0/SIG=16np42623/*http:/ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLm
>   >
Rhd=1054908892%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17056321
>   >
98:HM/A=1482387/R=1=1054908892%3eM=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egro
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=247865.3355058.4641699.1261774/D=egrou