RE: [amibroker] Re: QP2 data and missing symbols

<SPAN
class=400415915-06062003>PSST,
I am
not sure why you encounter the problem but have you tried to simply retrieve
rather than deleting the DB?

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Phsst
[mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 11:53
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
QP2 data and missing symbols> I get  both IMCLE
and NTE, Phsst.Just fixed the problem. Periodically I have to delete my
AB Datasubdirectory and then re-establish the link to QP2. I have to do
thisbecause I discover that certain symbols don't appear in AB that
appearin QP2. Now IMCLE is available in AB.Here is the procedure I
use:Exit ABUse Windows Explorer to delete the AB 'Data'
subdirectoryLaunch AB (You get a white window since there is no longer a
QP2 linkage)Select:  File    Database
Settings
Configure        Retrieve to rebuild
pointersDo any QP2 users know why I encounter the problem of missing
symbolsin AB?Phsst--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob
Jagow" <bjagow@xxxx> wrote:> I get  both IMCLE and NTE,
Phsst.> QP2 doesn't have OTC stocks and especially not the pink
sheetvariety:  HLSH.PK per Yahoo.> > You can, of course,
import them into AB if you set the plug-in tolocal storage.> >
Bob> > -----Original Message-----> From: Phsst
[mailto:phsst@xxxx]> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 8:04 PM> To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re: QP2 data and missing
symbols> > > I am a QP2 user.> > On QP2 I get
both IMCLE and NTE.> > On AB I only get NTE... not IMCLE.>
> Another irregularity... my son is actively trading HealthSouth
penny> stock, but I don't get HealthSouth charts thru QP2. >
> Phsst> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "boxtheory"
<boxtheory@xxxx> wrote:> > > > Hi, I am using QP2 as
my data source. I noticed that a few tickers > > were missing when I
tried to look it up on amibroker, but those > > tickers are available
if I viewed it using qp2. Tickers such as > > imcle, nte. I then tried
to add it (Symbol | New), but it would > > say "nte - chart not
available - too few quotations". How do I add > > the missing symbols?
Thanks for your help.> > > >
Paul> > > > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx>
Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
group FAQ at: <A