[amibroker] Re: Mentor

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "glennokb" <glennokb@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having some trouble understanding concepts in AB.

I can easily relate to that, Glenn. Compared to many other programs
of this kind AB has basically no COMPREHENSIVE tutorial and only
sketchy one line examples of how to use certain functions. These
examples are usually so trivial that they offer little help if
someone wants to do more realistic things with AB. Wealth Lab is
much better in this case. The language is simpler and they have
plenty of basic tutorials on how to start.

But I guess, you get what you pay for. AB is cheaper than WL but you
have to put in more effort to master it.