RE: [amibroker] Re: Fasttrack /TradeCode

<FONT color=#000080
size=2>Ken,
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
Could you post
your backtest system report?

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
  [mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 5:06
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: Fasttrack /TradeCodeSam and others: I have
  uploaded the "Score" portion of the Headsupsystem into the Files area
  (actually the upload process looks "stuck"and may be because of my note
  about the Files area being full).  For the non-FastTrack users,
  the headsup code (which is implemented fromwithin the Trade program-an
  array processor used with FastTrack) is acomprehensive system that looks
  at and reports many statistics on funds(or stocks) to buy based on Rel
  Strength and a number of other factors,including "Turtle" signals for
  buying, selling, and holding.  Additionalmarket statistics are also
  reported.  Many people follow this system anddo quite
  well.The "Score" code which I am attempting to upload is just one part
  of thesystem and the common usage is to buy stocks or funds when
  their"Score", as reported by this code, is at "6" (1 to 6 scale).  I
  did somebacktesting using the score as an oscillator and found it
  producedprofitable results when buys were issued at low score values and
  sellsignals issued at high score values, the opposite way the tool is
  usedwithin the common "Headsup" system.Not selling this and I
  doubt almost any of you will look at it, but forthe few who do, the above
  is simply some background in order to give yousome context of where the
  code came from.KenPS: It looks like the AFL file was indeed
  uploaded and is listed under"Headsup Score".-----Original
  Message-----From: Sam Levy [mailto:slevy1220@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent:
  Tuesday, June 03, 2003 7:50 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] Re: Fasttrack /TradeCodeI would be very appreciative if
  you would post your "Headsup" code.  Many thanks.Sam
  Levy--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx>
  wrote:> Frank:> > I have programmed the "Headsup" signal
  into Amibroker, at least the> "Score" portion.  If this is what
  you mean by "FastTrack signals", then> let me know and I will post
  it.  Otherwise, the phrase "FastTrack> Signals" is so broad that
  you would need to be more specific in order to> get a meaningful
  reply.> > Ken> > > -----Original
  Message-----> From: frankphd_us [mailto:Dr-Frank@xxxx] > Sent:
  Monday, June 02, 2003 2:17 PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [amibroker] Fasttrack /TradeCode> > I noticed there are
  quite a couple of fasttrack users on this board.> Following
  CHasRichards and his signals sometime I thought about using>
  Fasttrack/Trade myself. Unfortunately I can only utilise ETFs and>
  Rydex/Profunds. This limitation (due to national tax reasons) makes>
  the use of the comlete fasttrack-system and database uneconomical. >
  > Therefore I considered emulating the Fasttrack Signals with
  Amibroker> or excel. Anybody having done that before?? I only know
  of a> translation to wealthlab-code.> > Thanx >
  > frankphd_us  > > > > > Send
  BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
  group FAQ at:<A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.