Re: [amibroker] Re: i need to orgasm badly

Phsst not unreasonably asked:

> Just curious, but how in the hell this this forum become the target of
> virus and porno creeps in the last 48 hours?

It's not just this group.  Several of the Yahoo groups I belong to are
getting the same junk.  Even one of the non-Yahoo mailing lists I get--quite
a small one--has been invaded, and my in-box is suddenly cluttered with
spam.  Maybe the spam creeps are panicking over the possibility that serious
legislation will cramp their future earnings, not that really I believe it
myself.  I think it's just the cyber-weather.

Owen Davies