[amibroker] Re: off topic : statistics analysis

You donīt need EXCEL, amibroker can give you exact and quick answers.
There is a cum() function proper for this job.
For any condition, say
COND=Ref(C,-1)>O;
the
K=cum(COND);
will give you the total occurrences of the condition.
The cum(1) will give you the total bars.
The rest is % arithmetic.
DT