RE: [amibroker] ALERTIF Function problem

I use
this...
<SPAN
class=249302813-05062003>
<FONT
color=#282828>
sound= "SOUND
g:\\DOWNLOADS\\Amibroker<FONT
face=Arial>
AlertIf(<FONT
color=#000000>Buy, sound,
WriteVal(<FONT
color=#000000>C<FONT
color=#282828>,3.2)+
" Violation", <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1+<FONT
color=#ff00ff>2+<FONT
color=#ff00ff>4+<FONT
color=#ff00ff>8,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1 );

and
this works for trend line violations. be sure your sound file is located in the
directory you point to....<FONT
color=#ff00ff>

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: taotra
[mailto:ggoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 2:37
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
ALERTIF Function problemI hope someone can help me out
here.I'm trying to use the AlertIf function within an
indicator.Plot(CCI(20), "CCI", 1);Buy = Cross( CCI(20), -100
);Sell = Cross( 100, CCI(20) );AlertIf( Buy, "SOUND
C:\\Windows\\Sounds\\buy.wav", "Audio alert", 1 );AlertIf( Sell, "SOUND
C:\\Windows\\Sounds\\sell.wav", "Audio alert", 2 );Well, the sounds
are not activated. I made sure that the indicator box is checked in the
preference/alerts menu.  When I use the same script in the commentary
window then it works.  I'm baffled.GernotSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.