[amibroker] Safe to use Peak in backtesting ?

Hello,

I would like to AFL's Peak function with a 3% change parameter to
determine the last peak.  Since Peak depends on Zig, when is it safe
(i.e. not looking into the future) to use Peak ?  I.e. when would it
be ok to use Peak function in a backtest ?

Is the answer = it is safe to use Peak(C, 3, 1) if we are sure that
at least a 3% change (up or down) has occured in the price since the
peak ?

Thanks,
HB