[amibroker] Re: Yahoo EOD

I complained to yahoo..here is the feedback i got:

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Finance.

Our engineering and production staff for Yahoo! Finance have been
alerted about this issue.  We are currently investigating this
problem
and hope to have a resolution shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Yahoo! Customer Care

For assistance with all Yahoo! services please visit:

   http://help.yahoo.com/

Original Message Follows:

Yahoo! ID: giggollo99