RE: [amibroker] Re: All Those Tickers........

Suggest that you create a copy database for your reduced number of stocks.
All you need to do then is create a new database, then copy all the data
files, including the base files in the old database to the new one. After
you create a new database, just Save As your old database to this. Should
work well enough. Make this new database the one to load at startup
Then do your liquidity scan in the new database, and delete what you do not
want.
All the structure is copied to the new database etc. You can still update
your old one and the new one by your normal means of data supply. Just have
to do it twice is all.

If you want to reduce the overall database without creating a new one, just
delete the stocks you do not want, it is that easy. Do your scan for stocks
you do not want, save that list to watchlist, go to
Organise-watchlists-delete stocks

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading