Re: [amibroker] All Those Tickers........

Hello UM, Steve,

the flip side of your code is this one:
Suppose that your stocks will have recovered from their low-price behavior, then
you should put them back into the correct Groups/sectors or wherever to
participate in the new trading opportunities!

However, once those stocks are gone then
you will not any longer be able to track them!

regards,

Udo

P.S.: Investing the time into
pre-filter techniques is tedious, but it will sooner or later
pay-off!

<BLOCKQUOTE