[amibroker] Hands-on Guidance

Might there be anyone in South Florida, preferably within a 70 mile
radius of the Palm Beaches (Melbourne to Miami & points west or
further, if need be) who would be willing to help someone brand new
to AmiBoker? I am reasonably familiar with Excel spreadsheets and
moderately difficult formulas, but not being a programmer I find ALFs
and getting started rather daunting. Initially I would love to
optimize moving average combinations of an index (e.g. Nasdaq
composite) to time, say the Russell 2000 in order to trade its ETF
(the IWM) with reasonable return and low drawdowns, if possible. I
would make myself and my laptop available anytime at your convenience
and am most anxious to learn enough basics to fly on my own. Any face-
to-face, hands-on help in this regard would be most appreciated. I
can be readily reached at louis_guy@xxxxxxx (that's louis underscore
guy at msn dot com).

                   Sincerely,
                   Louis G. Rink