RE: [amibroker] Re: Yahoo downloads

QP
works fine. By template do you mean the sector assignments or are you talking
about grouping the stocks by dow/nas/sp?

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ed2000nl
[mailto:empottasch@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:17
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Yahoo downloadsindeed I think Yahoo has blocked my IP.
Elsewhere they have no problem getting into this historical quote page. I
wrote a JAVA program myself that did the same and this program never caused
it to block my IP. Wonder what to do about it ... Anybody experience
with Quote Plus? Does Amibroker provide a template database for Quote Plus
in the same way it does for Yahoo?thanks,Ed --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pallmot" <palmot@xxxx> wrote:> <A
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "drlblast" <hoierman@xxxx>
wrote:> > > > Same problem here ... it goes to about 42
quote then stops. I hope > > someone come up with answer
soon.> > > > Dick H.> > --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed2000nl" <empottasch@xxxx> >
wrote:> > > I have the same problem (grrrrr). Have been problems
since > > yesterday > > > evening already. I know from
experience that they sometimes are > > down > > > but now
it takes a very long time. Maybe the system is getting > > >
overloaded since finance.yahoo.com is working just fine .....> > >
<awenos@xxxx> wrote:> > > > Hi All,> > > >
historic data > > > from Yahoo, including> > >
> the last day (6/2).  The best I've gotten is 50 symbols and then
> > > hit the wall.  At other times,> > > >
the download was timed out on the first symbol.> > > > >
> > > I went to the Yahoo site and tried the historic price feature
and > > > was unsuccessful.> > > > >
> > > Are there any known issues at Yahoo that would cause this
> problem?> > > > > > > > My ISP is
working for all other uses.> > > > > > > >
Regards,> > > > > > > > TonySend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.