Re: [amibroker] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - PowerScan Beta 1.21 available

I can't put my finger on it, And may be completly wrong,
  Though  Licencing powerscan - just doesn't feel like it's part of the
comunity spirit of things. Alienating itself - Perhaps - From this Yahoo
Group of Shareing AmiBroker Users.

Also, I get the feeling that "New Users" may shy away from "PowerScan"
because it sounds more like a TA addition to AB. The name doesn't sound
like an AFL Builder.

Other than these small points - Thankyou very much for you contributions to AB.
I am yet to have a peek at PowerScan - But I sure it's as good as previous
posts have indicated.

KR
         Michael.