[amibroker] Re: automated trading with AB

Haven't had the chance to try either yet, but if you ever do,
I would like to hear about it. I shelved my simple automation plans
when I realized that the mininum scan interval in AB is 1 minute,
which is too long for the type of trading that I was interested in.
Not sure how to get around this yet.