[amibroker] Off Topic - Printers

Does anyone know how to adjdust printer parameters in order to
print color charts with desired black& white densities.

Example:
I use a lot of yellow for my indicators, but printing yellow
on a B&W printer the line barely shows.

If possible I'd like to adjust  the interface
so I can specify the shade of gray I want to associate with each color

I am using an HP 6MP laserjet printer. There is no reference
in the manual for any such options ....

Is there an interface somewhere that would allow me to define
htese parameters?

Thanks

Ara