Re: [amibroker] Re: amiquote and two installations of amibroker

Hi Cliffs,

thank you very much !!!

this was exactly that what i have searched for.
I have seen that it sometimes works and sometimes not, but now it is
clear.

I find it very useful to quickly switch with ALT+Tab to the other
database to see the long term support/resistance lines.

And quickly again to the realtime database without waiting for loading
the database and no troubles with usage of amiquote and esignal at the
same time.

Excellent !

--
Thomas Zmuck <thomas.zm@xxxxxx>