RE: [amibroker] jscript

do you
have an #include "path to my function.afl";  statement in your main
code?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ed2000nl
  [mailto:empottasch@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 8:55
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  jscripthi,I made a function in jscript
  e.g.function test_func(a, b)   {
  .......   return .....;}and saved this as a separate
  file test_func.aflNow I want to use this function within AFL code
  e.g.buy = test_func(a,b);did not get it to work. I
  used in the AFL code:EnableScript("jscript");<%Close =
  VBArray ( AFL ( "close" ) ).toArray();Buy =
  test_func(Close,30);%>in the function test_func.afl itself
  I did not add EnableScript.Question: how do I incorporate a jscript
  function I made myself into AFL code?thanks,
  EdSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.