[amibroker] Re: Style own scale

Not at all.  However, if the values of the two indicators vary
greatly, say indicator 1 has a range of 100-500 and indicator 2 has a
range of 0.0 - 1.0, then styleownscale applied to one of them will
help so you can see the chart.  In this case, assuming you are
plotting them on top of a price chart with values ranging from 20-50
then styleownscale would be good for both.  Although, a 20 period
moving average of price you would want not to make styleownscale so
that it matches with your prices.

As a side note, be careful arranging these when you want to
plotshapes because they will only plot on the 'main scale', in other
words the scale of indicators not using styleownscale.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "IVA GmbH" <funnybiz@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when I want two indicators to be plotted in one single window, do I
have to use StyleOwnScale for one or two of them?