Re: [amibroker] amiquote and two installations of amibroker

Thomas,  You should install AB in only one
directory.  Then create separate databases, named for instance 1)esignal
and 2) EOD.  This is the format I use.  My EOD is the default, then
just open the esignal when you need it.

Larry
<BLOCKQUOTE