RE: [amibroker] Re: TJ or Group: Question on Sharing AB Database

Jim,
I found this code in the helpf
ile; Run it in the AA "explore" and then use the "export" button.
Then "import" it into
your program...
<FONT
size=2>
Walt

Filter = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1; /* all stocks and quotes accepted
*/
NumColumns = <SPAN
class=046002500-31052003><FONT face="Courier New"
color=#ff00ff>5;
Column0 = Open;
Column1 = High;
Column2 = Low;
Column3 = Close;
Column4 = Volume;
Column0Name = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"open";
Column1Name = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"high";
Column2Name = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"low";
Column3Name = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"close";
Column4Name = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"volume";
Column0Format = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1.4;
Column1Format = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1.4;
Column2Format = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1.4;
Column3Format = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1.4;
Column4Format = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1.0;

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jnk1997
  [mailto:jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 6:50
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  TJ or Group: Question on Sharing AB DatabaseSorry,
  Right!I use AmiQuote to retreive eod data from
  Yahoo.ThanksJim--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Chuck Rademacher" <chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:> Jim, you told
  us what kind of data Forecaster Plus can read and we know what>
  kind of data AB can read.   What we don't know (in order to help
  you) is> what kind of data you already are using.> >
  With that long list of data types that Forecast Plus is able to use,
  I'm> reasonbly sure you will be able to share data between the two
  software> packages.>   -----Original
  Message----->   From: jnk1997
  [mailto:jnk1997@xxxx]>   Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 6:17
  Subject: [amibroker] TJ or Group: Question on Sharing AB Database>
  > >   I received an interesting software CD with my
  renewal to TASC.>   It is called Pattern Forecaster Plus by
  Matheny www.ment.com>   The software does not include a
  downloader but will read the>   following file types:>
  >   How can I set up AB to share my database?>
  >   Pattern Forecaster Reads the following data files
  formats:> >   PFP/StockVue File
  Types>   Technical Tools File Types>
  FutureSource File Types>   FutureLink/SuperCharts File
  Types>   MetaStock/Computrak File Types>
  Megatech/Knight Ridder File Types>   Telescan ASCII file
  Types>   DBC Signal File Types>   Worden
  Brothers TC2000 File Types>   AIQ ASCI File
  Types>   Apex (CandlePower) File Types>
  Aspen Graphics ASCII File Types>   TradeStation ASCII File
  Types>   Live Wire ASCII File Types>   Dial
  Data ASCII File Types> >   Thanks>

  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor> > > > >
  >   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx>   Send
  SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>