RE: [amibroker] inconsistant explore results using addToComposite

For
starters, I think you want a flag of "5" (2+3) in your AddToComposite
statement.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
stumped as to what the rest of the logic is all about.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bob Jagow
  [mailto:bjagow@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 12:01
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  inconsistant explore results using addToCompositeDid
  it do what you expected in earlier builds?I haven't a clue as to what you
  expected. Put RSI/5 into each of HLOC? Which flags sum to
  23?Perplexed-----Original Message-----From: hairy_mug
  [mailto:WSCHWARZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 8:00
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] inconsistant
  explore results using addToCompositeIn the latest Beta version,
  the following code does not seem to do what I
  expect:Buy=0;Sell=0;Filter=1;AddColumn( RSI(14)
  ,"none",1);RSIList=RSI(14);AddToComposite(RSIList/5, "~rsi", "X",23
  );I have a filter with 5 stocks and a 1 day date range.After the
  scan, my result column is as expected; 5 stocks wtih RSI
  values.BUT, The composite "~rsi" plot has many more entries with
  the 5 values"sprinkled-in" with no discernable pattern or
  frequency.NOTE: I realized that the scan is run once for every stock,
  hence the "rsiList/5" to get the correct values in the
  composite.If there is a better way, not using scripting (I'm forcing
  myself to learn Amibroker), please point me in the right
  direction...Thanks in advance for any
  help!
  WaltSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
  SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.