[amibroker] MetaStock data questions (probably for TJ)

I'm
using AmiBroker version 4.37.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
create my own MetaStock format data, extracting it from an Interbase
database with a Delphi program that I developed.  I end up with 14,000
stocks (current and extinct) in 50 folders.   So far, I haven't
figured out a way to write more than 255 stocks to a folder, but that isn't the
purpose of this email.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I then
go into AmiBroker and click on File / Database settings.   I then
click on "Configure" and add all 50 of the folders, one at a time, and click on
"Retrieve Symbols".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Each
folder, of course, will have a "Master" file plus 255 data
files.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
My
concern is what happens if I add a new stock?   I'm not worried about
getting that new stock into AB, since I won't be trading it for at least two
months.  Once a month, I completely purge all data from AB and rebuild the
entire structure with industry groupings, etc.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If I
add a new stock (let's call it 'BBBB'), all of the other stocks that follow
it will move down by one position in each folder.   The last
stock in the 15th folder, for instance, will become the first stock in the 16th
folder.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
question is... will AB cope with this?   Does AB look at the "Master"
file in each folder to find stocks or does AB remember that "IBM" data, for
instance, is in C:\MetaStockData\MS14\f26.dat?    If IBM data was
in f26.dat and now is in f27.dat and I ask to see prices for IBM, will I get IBM
prices or some other stock?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
in advance for working your way through this tedious
email.