[amibroker] Possible AmiBug

Here's the scenario:

I am plotting three calcs in one pane.  The first is done via Plot(),
and Graph0 is a moving average of that number.  The third is Graph1
and is stylehistogram + styleownscale.

Here's the problem:
I am doing a conditional PlotShapes() based on the histogram (Graph1)
and have defined the yposition as Graph1.  However, the shapes are
nowhere near Graph1.  Rather, they are plotted in the position of
Graph1 on the scale of the Plot() and Graph0.

The following is ridiculous formula, but illustrates my point.  If
you toggle Graph1 to Graph0 in the PlotShapes() function, you will
see things more clearly.

//-------CODE---------//
GraphXSpace=5;
MaxGraph=5;

C15 = -MA(Sum(C,10),30);
C15CUM = Sum(C,100);
C15CUM20MA = MA(C15CUM,20);

//--------PLOTTING HISTOGRAM & LINES; TITLE BAR--------//
Plot(C15CUM,"",colorDarkRed,styleLine);
Graph0=C15CUM20MA;
Graph0Color=colorBlue;
Graph1=C15;
Graph1Style=styleHistogram + styleOwnScale;
Graph1Color=colorBlack;

//-------------FOR ARROWS PLOTTING----------//
up3=IIf(C15 > Ref(HHV(C15,2),-1),1,0);
dn3=IIf(C15 < Ref(LLV(C15,3),-1),1,0);
up3=ExRem(up3,dn3);
dn3=ExRem(dn3,up3);

PlotShapes(IIf(up3,shapeHollowUpArrow,IIf
(dn3,shapeHollowDownArrow,shapeNone)),IIf(up3,colorGreen,colorRed),-
0,Graph1,0);

Fixable Tomasz??  Or, am I in error here?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM