[amibroker] Re: RE RSI

The original text
"The reverse-engineered RSI, or RevEngRSI for short, can
help determine the following time period's closing price using the
value of the oscillator. "
is a bit inaccurate. It works in the following sense: Tell me
tomorrow´s RSI() and I will tell you tomorrow´s Close.
I will not make further comments for this "logic".
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/TradersTips/TradersTi
> ps.html
> comments.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> > Franco,
> > it is in the members section on the web site......
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jayson

MUCH
> > > better(of course done by TJ:) - thx TJ and Dr Giorgos Siligardos
> > > wow
> >
> > Anyone kind enough to share it? I can't find it
> >
> > Thanx
> >
> > Franco
> >

> >       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx