[amibroker] Re: RE RSI

Hi
what's a 'stall" value?
I think that - as I remeber -TASC is been out for a while now -
that 39.82 is particular to the example in the article
Anyway THIS is a incredible cool indicator and I'm using it since the
day TASC was out - I had something similar before but this is MUCH
better(of course done by TJ:) - thx TJ and Dr Giorgos Siligardos
wow

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>