[amibroker] Re: Updated Yahoo Symbol List - Rik Rasmussen

> I used to use Yahoo, but find eSignal has EOD quotes sooner than
Yahoo.>

Rik, I hate messing with my database (EOD Yahoo) but your comments on
ESignal seem favorable.
A few questions;

Does ESignal download as fast as Yahoo (about 700 symbols)?
Any AmiQuote set up changes required for cable hi speed download?
Are Ticker symbols the same for stocks and indexes on E Signal/Yahoo?

Thanks
Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM