[amibroker] Empty pane - why?

In Amibroker (version 4.38) I have a chart with the S&P500 with
several panes containing market indicators. One of them is Tushar
Chande's Market Thrust Oscillator. I use the following formula (with
Reuters Datalink data in the Metastock format):

mto=MA((Foreign("X.NYSE-A","c")*Foreign("X.NYSE-A","v")-Foreign("X.NYSE-D","c")*Foreign("X.NYSE-D","V"))/(Foreign("X.NYSE-A","c")*Foreign("X.NYSE-A","v")+Foreign("X.NYSE-D","c")*Foreign("X.NYSE-D","V")),20)*100;
Plot(mto,"Market Thrust Oscillator",colorRed);
PlotGrid(20);
PlotGrid(-20);

Now 2 strange things happen: When I open that chart the MTO pane (and
only this one!) is empty until I click on it with the mouse. Now
everything seems to be in order. But when I use Edit/Image/Copy as
Bitmap (or as Metafile or Export to File) the MTO pane on the image is
empty again although I can see it in Amibroker !!!

The funny thing is that this happens only with this indicator. I use a
couple of market indicators, and I let Amibroker calculate the MTO for
the S&P100 stocks using composites - but all of them without this
phenomen.

Any explanation?

Regards, Thomas

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM