[amibroker] Re: Bugged out (1)

I'm very sorry to all reading my previous posts.  Esp. Tomasz.  I
wanted to create a composite ticker holding each day a single value
comprised of the sum of the direction of change for the 15 most
active stocks of that given day.  If the 15 most actively traded
stocks were all positive, then value would be +15, if all but one
then value would be +13...etc.  I inteded the requirement of the
rangefrom and rangeto dates to be the same b/c I figured I needed to
run the explore once for every day I wanted to calculate the number.
The code wasn't done, this was just the first couple steps to isolate
the 15 most actives, but I really can't figure any other way.  I'll
get more practice with something easier and hopefully be able to do
this later.
All the best,
Rich

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM