[amibroker] Ranking tickers by Vol

I have a project I have been working on with little success and think
my approach has been wrong.  Rather than bog you all down with my
errors, I'll start here fresh with want I am looking for:

The end result:  A Positive/Negative Count of the direction of the 15
most active tickers for the NYSE and the NASDAQ.

I have the NYSE & NASDAQ markets defined in my ticker tree.  And, I
have a history of these stocks which includes volume.

So, if for example the (5 to save space) most active stocks in the
NYSE are:

Ticker .... Change in Price
A1... +0.05
A2... +0.25
A3... -0.50
A4... -1.23
A5... +5.23

Then my reading would be +1.

I would like to plot this as an indicator as well as create a new
ticker using the AddToComposite function.

Thx, Rich

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM