[amibroker] Re: Programing Question

Udo,
I will agree with you, BUT, it is *applied math* here, not pure stuff.
You acted the best, my comment was for the [probable] realistic
application.
OBV() is huge, in one way or another, and it will be >C almost for
ANY OBV()>0, as it will be <C for the negative OBV values.
Consequently, the user would probably think that "it is a Buy" and it
would be nothing but a math trap.
Thank you for your prompt reply.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Udo.Harke@xxxx wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> yes, you a absolutely right! The code is absurd!
>
> However, in mathematics you can do all kinds of weird things that
do not happen in reality. (We can be glad that this is indeed the
case :-) .)
> My point was simply to correct the code presented by Dick: I was
not referring to any meaningful items that kind of code should fall
back on!

> Regards,
>
> Udo

MACD
>   that
>   >   has moved above zero and the OBV above the close price.
Here's
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM