[amibroker] Subtracting time frames to figure what time frame you are in.....

I have built several indicators these indicators are used in several
time frames with slight adjustments in each time frame

so in one time frame I am using an rsi of 9 and in another time
period I am using an rsi of say 21, instead of having two indicators
I thought I could just make one indicator and subtract two bars and
depending on that answer it would adjust for the value.

So if you subtracted 8:49 from 8:44 you would have a difference
of "5" and that would give you the value used for a "5" minute chart
but if you subtracted 8:44 from 8:29 then you would get back "15"
and thus a different value would be inserted into your rsi, the
problem is I cannot figure how to reference the time properly to
give me the values needed to complete, any suggestions ?

Thanks for your help
Mark

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM