Re: [amibroker] Re: Study ID

Hello Wolfgang,
the plugin ABtool has the following implemented.
It will be released this Friday or Saturday.
UM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abtool/

  STRING xxStudyGetNext(STRING currentStudyId, chartId=1)
    Param:
      "currentStudyId":
        A two-character identifier of the study. If "" is given then
        the first study id found will be returned.
      "chartId":
        The id of the chart. The main chart has the id 1. For the id's
        of the other charts see study() in the AFL help.

    Returns: A two-character identifier of the study next after the given studyId.

    Example:
      sid = xxStudyGetNext("");          // get the first
      while (sid != "")
        {
          //... do something
          sid = xxStudyGetNext(sid);     // get the next after this
        }