Re: [amibroker] amibroker e-signal backfil only a few days

Hi Jayson,

i use 5 min interval, but i see also on the bottom title bar that no
more quotes are downloading.

I have also ADSL, so from internet connection it should be no problem.

I have also created a new test-database with only 2 tickers to be sure
that no other quotes are downloaded in the background.
Than one ticker was downloaded completely and for the other one i
received only three days.

On Esignal software i received for this ticker instantly the 60 days

Thomas

--
Thomas Zmuck <thomas.zm@xxxxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM