[amibroker] Newbie - Need help on system needs!

Wondering if I can get some help with the more experienced folks
here...

Am I able to generate buy/sell signals from one symbol, like VIX, for
another symbol like SPY?

I've been working with Amibroker for some time, and I'm a bit
frustrated at how little I've been able to get done.

As the most basic example, how do I set up and test a system to do:

1) Buy when VIX hits 40, sell when VIX hits 25.
2) The buy/sell signals would be tested on SPY.

TIA...

(or is Amibroker not capable of working with 2 symbols
simultaneously?)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM