[amibroker] Adding Columns to Buy/Sell in AA

Dear all,

Sorry another newbie question....

Is there a simple way of adding columns (such as
Sector or Industry ID) to the automatic SCAN <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Buy/Sell in Automatic Analysis window so I can sort buy and sell signals
by Industry or Sector.  (If not it might be
a nice feature Thomasz... :-) selectable through preferences
maybe... )

Could someone give me some clue as to how to add
this information to the normal Buy Sell signals through AFL.

Regards,

Graeme Oswin