  >From:
  Dimitris
  Tsokakis
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 11:25
AM
  Subject: [amibroker] E/Ref(E,-1)

  Suppose settings Buy/Sell/Short/Cover at Close, delay
  +1.
  I thought for Equity() E that
  E/Ref(E,-1) [BLACK LINE] is equal to C/Ref(C,-1) [WHITE
  LINE], except the bars when the commission is applied.
  I noticed that this relation is true during the Long part of
  the trade but not during the Short part.
  What is the E/Ref(E,-1) equivalent for the
  Short part ? Is it Ref(C,-1)/C [as I guess]? Anybody to explain
  ?
  TIA
  Dimitris Tsokakis
   Send