[amibroker] Mutually Exclusive -- Traders/Programmers [Was #define directive ?]

Tomasz,

    >>The general principle is that AmiBroker is for TRADERS not for programmers.<<

Err ... Is being a Trader and being a Programmer mutually exclusive ?  *smile*

Perhaps there are a few programmers who are traders and a few traders who are
programmers (No ?).

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

http://search.yahoo.com