RE: [amibroker] For Those Reluctant to share Trading Formulas

This
may be true but I doubt you'll get those that have successful systems to
believe Mr. Bollinger is correct.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>JMHO.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jnk1997
  [mailto:jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 3:09
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] For
  Those Reluctant to share Trading FormulasA quote from
  "Bollinger on Bollinger Bands"...................Page 31"Teach
  a dozen investors a trading system, and when you come back a year later,
  you'll find a dozen systems. For various reasons the users will have
  tweaked-perhaps massivly-the system to fit their own needs. Thus virtually
  any system can be tought widely with little fear of it's effectiveness
  being diluted"...................I believe this to be true about
  AB users....always looking to tweak and improve!
  RegardsJimSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.