Re: [amibroker] esignal history realtime quotes

Hello,

1. Run any pre-scan and it will request the history
automatically
2. I have no problems with those tickers. Maybe just wait a
while when
   quotes arrive. (If you request a lot of history
downloads eSignal may
   deny request until previous downloads
finish).

Best regards,Tomasz