[amibroker] Re: I'm on the ledge an I swear I'm going to JUMP!

<Now how AmiBroker should know if this is open or close price.

So I belive that the only way is to add special info about timing.>

Yes TJ,

Quite awhile back I posted that my backtests NEVER place a Stop Loss
on the same day that a position is entered simply because you never
know where during the day that the order was executed.

In my backtesting AND in my real mechanical trading, I NEVER place a
stop loss order on the same day that the position is entered. I wait
until after mkt close on the day the order is executed before I begin
the trailing stop loss series of orders.

This is the only way to secure a 'lockstep' relationship between
backtest results and real world trading results. (And most of the time
I try to achieve that 'lockstep' relationship.)

Phsst

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM