[amibroker] Industries.js problem

I have been using the industries.js to setup the stocks into their sectors
for some time now. After this latest beta it is no longer working. I have
done nothing different this time than any other in the past months.
Comes up with :
Windows Script Host
line 33
Char 1
Error Overflow
Code 800A0006
Source Microsoft Jscript Runtime error

Here is the code

/* change this line according to your data file name */
var filename = "Industries.csv";

var fso, f, r;
var ForReading = 1;
var AmiBroker;
var fields;
var stock;

/* Create AmiBroker app object */
AmiBroker = new ActiveXObject( "Broker.Application" );

/* ... and file system object */
fso = new ActiveXObject( "Scripting.FileSystemObject" );

/* open ASCII file */
f = fso.OpenTextFile( filename, ForReading);

/* read the file line by line */
while ( !f.AtEndOfStream )
{

r = f.ReadLine();

/* split the lines using comma as a separator */
fields = r.split(",");

/* add a ticker - this is safe operation, in case that */
/* ticker already exists, AmiBroker returns existing one */
stock = AmiBroker.Stocks.Add( fields[ 0 ] );

stock.FullName = fields[ 1 ];
stock.IndustryID = parseInt( fields[ 2 ] );

}

/* refresh ticker list and windows */
AmiBroker.RefreshAll();

WScript.Echo("Industry Setup Finished" );

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia