From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2003 8:19:55 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] programming 101A

At 11:25 PM 5/17/2003 +0200, you wrote:

>Sid,
>
>I think that I answered your question already.

Yes, you did and thank you for that.  I asked the question again as your
suggestion does not  work  and I thought perhaps I had asked the wrong
question.  I may have implemented it incorrectly as there is no count
value, not even 0 in the debug exploration.

Fred, I'll take you up on your offer as soon as I dig up the original file
on another computer.  This should have been simple but I have translated
three TS files to AB now and I find that it is not a straight forward
job.  I have to completely understand what the original TS code was trying
to do and then essentially write all new code to accomplish the same tasks
in AB.  And some of the tasks have no analog.  Things like market position
logic and counters are not available or use completely different logic.

Probably I just don't understand how to do it simply.  :(

TIA
Sid

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM