[amibroker] Re: programming 101A

Sid,

If you are interested in having someone translate your TS ela/els
into AFL and you don't care if one other person sees it then send it
direct and I'll translate it for you.  I am familiar with some of
Raschke / Connors / Saidenberg stuff and have been a TS user since
version 3.x.

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sidney Kaiser <s9kaiser@xxxx> wrote:
> (4) Still trying to count the number of occurrences of some
> condition.  Cond = 1 or 0.  Cum(cond) does not do the job because
it is
> counting the number of bars from the start of the data to cond.
What I

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM