Re: [amibroker] Re: converting amibroker quotes into ascii format

Dimitris,

First let me say that I greatly appreciate all your submissions and valuable code
that you post (almost) daily.

At the same time I would like to ask you not to use offending tone,
because some may receive it not the way you intended. (I assume good intentions).

Uenal just presented the method using his plugin. He had full right to do so,
especially considering the fact that 'by-the-way' he provided a code sample
showing how to use his valuable plugin.

You may or may not use 3rd party plugins but you should accept the fact
that the others may appreciate Uenal's work, and may just need such code samples.

You may treat Uenal's code just an example of using his plugin.
And I treat it just like that. And I want to thank Uenal for providing his
very useful plugin and coding samples.

Let us continue with good spirit of this list and let us appreciate other's work
submitted freely for everyone's use.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com