From: Marek Janeczko [mailto:bodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 3:23 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] eSignal PlugIn

Ken,

1. Yes version 4.30 offical release contains the latest version of
all plugins.

2. If you exit AmiBroker it will save the data automatically,
Save would be needed if you want to switch to another database
via Open Database.

3. Making such busy waiting in multitasking system is a bad idea.
As for revised plugin: all I can say now is "soon".

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com