[amibroker] eSignal PlugIn

TJ:

Can you answer these questions about the eSignal plugin.

Months ago, I learned from another member of the board that a revised
eSignal plugin was written.  My question is whether the new version
releases have included the latest, most improved plugin?

After the program has collected data for many symbols thru a simple
explore on all stocks, is the data automatically saved to the local
database, or must one "Save" before closing the database?

Can an AFL code file be written that simply uses an Explore with an
internal (meaning a loop within a larger loop), "Do Nothing" loop to
cause a delay between collecting data on each symbol...??
Alternatively, is there any time target for a revised eSignal plugin
that does this automatically or under user control?

Thanks for any response on these issues.

Ken

Jayson:  my "holes" overfloweth - and no snide jokes - those are data
"holes" and I could not do a backtest if I tried, in spite of reasonably
daily explores to update data.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM